So, it has been suggested to me by a very near and dear friend (I’d swear she was my Gemini twin if she were also a blonde) to start a blog. It has come to her attention that I seem to have a plethora of things to say on any given subject. With this I’d agree.
Being as this is my first blog entry I’ll start with today, move backwards to give you my history. Then hopefully move on to bigger and better things.
Today sucked. This a game I like to play with above mentioned friend. We compare notes, bitch about the days wrong doings and how much God has come to dislike us. She thinks she was Hitler in a past life. I think I was Judas. See how it works? I won that round.
At this point in the game, I’m 31, just lost my job AGAIN, in desperate need of making this months rent (with was due today), have no significant man in my life and am at home alone watching “Trekkies 2” for the umpteenth time on Showtime. I also had the glorious opportunity to chat with my Indian representative at HSBC Auto Finance after receiving a notice saying they were ready to repossess my lovely ’05 Toyota Corolla. Which, I’m paying entirely too much for because I have an APR of 196% due to my shitty credit.
On a good note, I have a great rack, a ton of blonde hair and amazing eyes. I also have a very active and glorious sex life. All is not lost.
As you can probably imagine, most of my entries will revolve around the male of the species and my interest in acquiring one or more of them for my permanent collection. I don’t mean creepy, chained to the basement kind either. I’d opt for ladies but I have no desire to Dine at the Y. Sorry, but if I “ever change my mind” I’ll be sure to “give you a call”. At this point, my family is seriously getting on my nerves about becoming an old maid and I do get a little lonely from time to time. Sex is awesome but I get bored of having to ask men to leave. “What is your name again?” is not the best way to start the morning.
So, how did I do so far? I’ve either driven you to the brink of desperation (in which case, say “Hi” because chances are I’m standing right next to you) or you are curious to see how I’m going to dig myself out of this mess and end up on top. On top of whom? Not sure yet.
Also, I find it only fair to give you a heads up that I’m a fairly open book and as I long as my dear grandma isn’t reading this I will continue to be so. So, if bad language, graphic descriptions of my many sexual escapades and ridicule of others tripping offend you than you should probably move along.
Cheers!
Being as this is my first blog entry I’ll start with today, move backwards to give you my history. Then hopefully move on to bigger and better things.
Today sucked. This a game I like to play with above mentioned friend. We compare notes, bitch about the days wrong doings and how much God has come to dislike us. She thinks she was Hitler in a past life. I think I was Judas. See how it works? I won that round.
At this point in the game, I’m 31, just lost my job AGAIN, in desperate need of making this months rent (with was due today), have no significant man in my life and am at home alone watching “Trekkies 2” for the umpteenth time on Showtime. I also had the glorious opportunity to chat with my Indian representative at HSBC Auto Finance after receiving a notice saying they were ready to repossess my lovely ’05 Toyota Corolla. Which, I’m paying entirely too much for because I have an APR of 196% due to my shitty credit.
On a good note, I have a great rack, a ton of blonde hair and amazing eyes. I also have a very active and glorious sex life. All is not lost.
As you can probably imagine, most of my entries will revolve around the male of the species and my interest in acquiring one or more of them for my permanent collection. I don’t mean creepy, chained to the basement kind either. I’d opt for ladies but I have no desire to Dine at the Y. Sorry, but if I “ever change my mind” I’ll be sure to “give you a call”. At this point, my family is seriously getting on my nerves about becoming an old maid and I do get a little lonely from time to time. Sex is awesome but I get bored of having to ask men to leave. “What is your name again?” is not the best way to start the morning.
So, how did I do so far? I’ve either driven you to the brink of desperation (in which case, say “Hi” because chances are I’m standing right next to you) or you are curious to see how I’m going to dig myself out of this mess and end up on top. On top of whom? Not sure yet.
Also, I find it only fair to give you a heads up that I’m a fairly open book and as I long as my dear grandma isn’t reading this I will continue to be so. So, if bad language, graphic descriptions of my many sexual escapades and ridicule of others tripping offend you than you should probably move along.
Cheers!



i fucking LOVE it!!!! bella
ReplyDeletewow..maybe in my attempts to figure out my life, I'll start a blog too. I like it though...very fun read! ~ MO
ReplyDelete